- About our trusted experts
- apple developer
- Braecn heavy duty ipad mini case
- Case army aipm123 soft flexible ipad mini cover
- Choose ipad mini if you…
- Cooper cases b1a43c6 executive look ipad mini case
- Hocase hard rubber ipad mini case
- Jetech tri-fold magnetic smart ipad mini cover
- Ladco b1a43c6 water repellent ipad mini sleeve
- Makeit bc26592 hybrid shockproof ipad mini case
- Pawtec paw-sleeve-79ipm stylish and lightweight ipad mini sleeve
- shapr 3d cad modeling
- Techcode pp-gz-mn123 premium quality pu leather ipad mini case
About our trusted experts
Jesse Hollington is a tech journalist with over 10 years of experience writing about technology, with an especially strong expertise in all things iPhone and iPad. Jesse previously served as Editor-in-Chief for iLounge, authored books on the iPod and iTunes, and has published product reviews, editorials, and how-to articles on Forbes, Yahoo, The Independent, and iDropNews.
Emmeline Kaser is an experienced product researcher and reviewer in the field of consumer tech. She is a former editor for Lifewire’s product testing and recommendation round-ups.
Welcome to Apple Developer, your source for developer stories, news, and educational information — and the best place to experience WWDC.
• Stay up to date on the latest technical and community information.
• Browse news, features, developer stories, and informative videos.
• Catch up on videos from past events and download them to watch offline.
Thank you for your feedback. New in this release:
• A new UI designed for macOS.
• Discover, which helps you catch up on the latest stories, news, videos, and more.
• WWDC, where you can find everything you’ll need for the conference.
• A new browse interface, where you can search for existing sessions, videos, articles, and news.
• The option to download and favorite content to read or watch later.
Braecn heavy duty ipad mini case
The Braecn case offers a multi-functional three-layer military protection for the iPad Mini and prevents damage due to shock, dust and accidental drops. The three layers comprise a hard poly-carbonate cover, a hard polycarbonate inner case and a soft silicone outer shell.
The rugged case comes with a kickstand that is capable of 360-degree rotation to place the tablet in any comfortable position. The case helps in accessing the controls, buttons and ports even when it is holding the tablet inside. It also contains a covering mechanism for each port to prevent dust from entering the same.
The accessory features a handgrip and an adjustable removable shoulder strap. The shoulder strap can be fixed on to any two holes in the case so that the tablet can be carried horizontally and vertically. The case comes with a free screen protector. It comes in various color variants of black, blue, green, light blue, purple, red and rose red.
Who should buy this?
Case army aipm123 soft flexible ipad mini cover
The Case Army crystal clear cover is scratch and abrasion resistant apart from being shatterproof and shock-absorbent to a certain extent. The cover is made of smooth and treated rubber that keeps stains and dirt at bay. It offers complete protection to all parts of the tablet barring the screen.
The cover lessens the chance of signal loss while the clear nature offers a high level of transparency. It is a perfect fit for the tablet and does not come off the same unless it is manually removed. The clear nature makes the tablet look like how it actually is without a cover.
Who should buy this?
- The Case Army cover is ideal for people who want partial protection (without the screen) of their tablet at a nominal price.
- The cover is a good choice for those who want a cover that is simple and easy to use.
Choose ipad mini if you…
…prefer a compact size and a better screen.
iPad mini is smaller than 9.7-inch iPad, but it’s more expensive. It’s 7.9-inch Retina True Tone display offers the highest pixel density – 326 ppi. All other iPad models feature “only” 264 ppi.
As a result, iPad mini will help you see a crispier, more readable text, although its screen size is smaller.
A small screen size is also more eye-friendly. Tablets use backlit displays, where the image is being created by light that comes from behind – directly into your eyes. Therefore, the smaller the display, the less eye strain. Your eyes will get tired, but at a slower pace than in case of iPad 9.7.
⇢ iPad mini on Amazon
Cooper cases b1a43c6 executive look ipad mini case
The Cooper Cases iPad Mini case is designed to look like a leather folio case and comes with a detachable keyboard and a foldout stand. The faux leather exterior has shockproof, rugged and durable properties. The interior of the case is made of soft suede microfiber to offer protection breaking and scratches.
The detachable and rechargeable QWERTY keyboard can be connected to the tablet using the wireless Bluetooth 3.0 functionality. The black keyboard has 59 laptop-like keys and 14 shortcut keys that are exclusively dedicated to performing the tablet’s functions.
It features a 10 m working range and encompasses a 100-hour lithium polymer rechargeable battery. The case can be used as a normal portfolio case by removing the keyboard from its magnetic keyboard tray. The foldout stand helps in supporting the hands-free operation of the iPad. The iPad Mini case is available in five plain color choices of black, rose red, dark blue, purple and red.
Who should buy this?
- The Cooper Cases accessory is, without doubt, the apt bet for people who would like to use a keyboard with their tablet to use it as a laptop for business or during travel
- The convenient angle position offered by the stand makes the case ideal for those who want to use their tablet for activities like reading and watching movies
Hocase hard rubber ipad mini case
The Hocase shockproof hybrid protective case encompasses an anti-scratch shock absorbent exterior and a hard polycarbonate inner frame. This protects the iPad Mini from damage due to accidental falls or drops. The kid-friendly cover features raised lips to offer additional protection against shattering or scratching by preventing the screen and camera from coming in contact with a flat surface when the accessory is kept face down.
The dual layer case comes with a white floral picture on the back panel and the picture of a lady on the front panel. It comes in four color choices of hot pink/gray, purple/teal, rose gold and teal/gray.
Who should buy this?
- The floral pattern makes the Hocase accessory undoubtedly a good option for women who want a case with an elegant design for their iPad Mini
- The kid-friendly pattern ensures that the tablet case is worth considering by parents whose children primarily use the tablet for their school and college related activities
Jetech tri-fold magnetic smart ipad mini cover
The JETech cover has a slim and lightweight design. The cover is made of a combination of polyurethane and polycarbonate. It has a smooth interior and a synthetic exterior that gives your iPad Mini complete protection. The magnetic property of the cover renders automatic sleep/wake functionality by setting the tablet to ‘wake’ mode when the cover is flipped open and ‘sleep’ mode when the cover rests on top of the screen.
The cover comprises cutouts so that you can access the camera, speakers and USB ports without having to remove it. It is available in seven color options of black, blue, green, dark gray, pink, purple and red. It comes with a lifetime warranty card.
Who should buy this?
- The JETech cover is worth considering by people who want to place their iPad Mini tablet in different angled positions for comfortable writing and view
- The availability in multiple colors makes it a good option for those who want to take their pick from different colored plain cases
Ladco b1a43c6 water repellent ipad mini sleeve
The Ladco sleeve is made using waterproof canvas fabric and has moisture proofing and water-repellent properties to prevent water from coming in contact with the iPad Mini through it. This protects the tablet from becoming wet due to splashes or rain.
The anti-static and extra soft sleeve renders protection with its three distinct layers comprising a shockproof layer, a waterproof layer and a fluffy fleece fabric inner layer. The three layers are capable of absorbing impacts and reducing damages that are likely to occur due to accidental bumps.
The sleeve has an extra pocket on the front that is large enough to hold items like your tablet charger, wallet and keys. It comes in two color options of blue and gray.
Who should buy this?
- The Ladco sleeve is worth giving a thought by iPad Mini lovers who are looking for a non-bulky protection option for their tablet
- The sleeve is ideal for those who want an inexpensive cover that is washable and easy to maintain
- The zipper mechanism ensures that a sleeve is a good option for those who want a cover that can be handled easily
Makeit bc26592 hybrid shockproof ipad mini case
The MAKEIT iPad Mini case has an advanced dual layer hybrid design. The inner layer is made of hard poly-carbonate that is shock absorbent. The shock absorbing design is engineered such that the shock effect is absorbed and the impact is evenly circulated or distributed into the bumper.
The outer layer is designed using premium grade anti-slip silicone rubber to protect it against accidental bumps, scratches, drops and dirt. The snap-on mechanism makes it very easy to put the case on and also remove it when it is not needed. The sturdy case is very easy to take from one place to another.
The form-fitting hard case has precise cutouts for accessing all the buttons, ports and cameras, as well as the speaker and microphone. The case is available in two color and pattern variants of mint green and purple/light green. It comes along with a stylus pen from the same manufacturer and a two-year warranty.
Who should buy it?
- The rugged feature of the MAKEIT case makes it the right choice for children using the iPad Mini to do their classroom or school related tasks
- The case is a good option for people who want to charge their iPad Mini without removing the case
- The stylus makes it ideal for those who would like an alternative to using their fingers to operate their tablet
Pawtec paw-sleeve-79ipm stylish and lightweight ipad mini sleeve
The Pawtec sleeve is made of two materials for the exterior and the interior. The exterior is made using lightweight, stretchable and durable neoprene. The shockproof and bubble-padded interior offers extra protection for the laptop from accidents such as bumps, dents, drops and storage.
The protective storage carrying sleeve case helps in safeguarding the tablet during travel or when going outdoors such as on vacation or for business trips. The case comes with a one-year limited warranty and offers an easy replacement at no extra cost.
Who should buy this?
- The black Pawtec sleeve is worth giving a thought by iPad Mini lovers who are looking for a non-bulky protection option for their tablet.
- The sleeve is ideal for those who want an inexpensive cover that is durable and easy to maintain.
- The zipper mechanism ensures that a sleeve is a good option for those who want a cover that can be handled easily.
- The bubble padding makes the case apt for those who are sceptical of the tablet being prone to accidents.
shapr 3d cad modeling
***Apple Design Award Winner*** ***Shapr3D for iPad — winner of 2020 App Store Editors’ Choice — now available on macOS***
Inspiration can strike anytime, anywhere—you could be at your desk, on site, on the go. And this shouldn’t be a limitation for CAD design. Transform your 3D modeling workflow with the leading industrial-strength CAD tool for Mac and iPad. Go from idea to 3D prototyping in minutes, create anywhere, and export manufacturable models. Switch up your workflow with what works best for you: Start designing on your iPad, and add finishing touches on your Mac.
Shapr3D is a user-friendly, cross-platform design app that is compatible with all major desktop CAD software. You can import projects and export work directly to your rendering, manufacturing, drafting, or splicing tools.
UNDER THE HOOD
Shapr3D’s tech stack and software combine the industrial power of desktop CAD tools and intuitive user experience.
Shapr3D users get:
— Battle-tested Siemens™ geometric Parasolid™ modeling kernel and D-Cubed™ sketch engine
— CAD-compatibility with hi-res X_T, STEP, STL, OBJ, 2D DXF, 2D DWG, USDZ export support
— SLDPRT, SLDASM, STL, STEP, IGES, X_T, 2D DWG, 2D DXF, JPG, PNG import support
— Offline functionality and local storage with all officially supported Macs running on Big Sur (11.0) or later
— A modeling experience designed for fluid mouse and keyboard input
USE SHAPR3D TO
— Make the world your workstation. Design and prototype manufacture-grade models on your Mac, right at your desk. Hand off designs to your iPad to continue iterating on the factory floor, in client and team meetings, while commuting, wherever.
— Impress your clients with inspiring visualizations. Sketch and validate design ideas and accelerate the design process for faster delivery.
— Tune-up sketch and model concepts with Shapr3D and continue directly in AutoCAD, Solidworks, NX, Catia, Solid Edge, Fusion360, Rhino3D, Onshape, and Sketchup.
— 3D model effortlessly with nifty keyboard commands and a smart UI. Adjust features and dimensions on the fly with quick keyboard input.
— Manufacture your 3D models hassle-free, and create manufacture-grade solid geometry with Shapr3D. Export your 3D models in hi-res STEP, IGES, XT, STL, or OBJ formats to print prototypes, iterations, and your final design.
— View and animate your models in real-life environments via AR with USDZ export support.
— Create and export 2D drawings in DWG, DXF, or PDF format to effectively communicate your vision.
Sign up now for your free trial of Shapr3D Standard or Business. With Standard, you’ll get an unlimited number of active workspaces; export for OBJ and USDZ; preview and export for augmented reality; import and export for images, STL, SHAPR, STEP, IGES, and DXF; colors; basic support; and 1 trial import in any other file format. With Business, you’ll get all Standard features plus import and export for X_T and 2D DWG files; import for SLDPRT and SLDASM files; ready-to-print manufacturing drawings in DWG, DXF, and PDF formats; and priority support.
Subscription information: Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Terms of service: https://terms.shapr3d.com
Techcode pp-gz-mn123 premium quality pu leather ipad mini case
The TechCode case is designed using luxury soft PU leather on the outside for all-round protection and soft flannel on the inside to prevent scratches. The handcrafted case offers a comfortable tight fit for the iPad Mini so that it does not fall off.
The accessory comes with four small slots and one big slot inside the top cover so that you can keep a few currency notes and debit or credit or business cards. It also features a book style foldout viewing stand for those who wish to use their tablet in hands-free mode. It comes in three checked pattern options.
Who should buy this?